Monday, August 2, 2010

2010-11 Artisan Award-Winning Projects Blog Hop

Share
Welcome to our Artisan Award-winning Projects Blog Hop!  We are so excited to share our projects with you!  It still makes me giddy every time I hear someone mention the Artisan Award, it is just unbelievable that I actually won!  Thank you so much for encouraging me to enter and supporting me. It means the world to me.

Each weekday (M-F) for the next two weeks, we will be posting a new project, starting with our cards, then our scrapbook pages, and finally our 3-D items.  I hope you have fun checking out our projects (I know I can't wait to see my fellow winners projects, too!)

My first card is loaded with accessories.  I fell in love with so many of the accessories in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog, and when I decided to enter the Artisan Award contest, it gave me the perfect excuse to buy all of them. And then, I just couldn't decide what to use, so I had to use them all, of course!  :) I will even admit I caught myself humming Julie Andrews' "A few of my favorite things" when I was working on this card. Haha, I know, someone call the nerd patrol!

Stamps: Great Friend, Sprinkles (retired)

Paper: Basic Gray, Bordering Blue (retired), Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, So Saffron

Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Gray Marker, Old Olive Marker, Rose Red Marker, Versamark

Tools: 1-3/4” Circle Punch, Big Shot, Hearts and Brackets Die

Embellishments: Double Stitched Rose Red Ribbon (retired), Clips Assortment, Flower Brads, Basic Gray Corduroy Buttons (retired), Linen Thread, Elementary Ribbon Originals (retired)

Sarah Sagert, a fellow Artisan Award Winner, does not have a blog but wanted to share her projects with you, as well, and asked me to post her projects along with mine.   Thanks, Sarah, for sharing your work with us! Here is her first card for the hop:

I just love all of the texture and detail in her card.  Check out the grass; can you believe all the little snipping she did?

Now, get ready to hop over to Elizabeth Price's Blog, Seeing Ink Spots. I will be there right behind you, cuz I can't wait to see what she has created!  Before you go, let me know what you think of my project and leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.  :)

If you'd like to jump around on the hop, here are links to all of our blogs:

Heather Van Duker, Stamptastic Creations (you are here)
Elizabeth Price, Seeing Ink Spots
Renee Ballard, Stamp Stadium
Angela Timms, Truly Inkspirational
Jodie Olver, Stamp with Jodie
Becky Cowley, Scrap Junkie
Andrea Munro, Hiding Out In My Craft Room
Richard Garay, The Fun Stampers Corner
Tessa Wise, Crafty Girl Designs

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed above. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95 (including priority shipping!).

Happy Stampin!
~Heather


Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!


Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin