Monday, August 9, 2010

Artisan Award Blog Hop: Day 6

Share
Welcome back!!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  This week, we're going to be posting our 3 scrapbook pages, and Thursday and Friday, we'll be posting our 3-D projects.  I hope you enjoy the second week of the hop.

My first scrapbook page is my "Divas & Cupcakes" page.  My book club finds all kinds of fun little places to meet each month, and one locale was called "Divas & Cupcakes".  As you can probably already guess, they had FANTASTIC cupcakes!  Yum!

I decided to do a page all about the sweetest joint around, and remembered my cupcake card last fall where I figured out how to do what I call "ribbon frosting" (which was inspired by a ruffled pillow on a sewing blog), and I was also inspired by the layout and colors of Brooke Stockman's Convention 2009 swap card shown HERE.

Heather Van Duker

And, below, is Sarah's first scrapbook page.  I love how she did the scallop border all around the page. How cute!!
Sarah Sagert

Okay, it's time to hop over to Elizabeth Price's Blog, Seeing Ink Spots. Before you go, don't forget to say hi and leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.  :)

If you'd like to jump around on the hop, here are links to all of our blogs:
Heather Van Duker, Stamptastic Creations (you are here)
Elizabeth Price, Seeing Ink Spots
Renee Ballard, Stamp Stadium
Angela Timms, Truly Inkspirational
Jodie Olver, Stamp with Jodie
Becky Cowley, Scrap Junkie
Andrea Munro, Hiding Out In My Craft Room
Richard Garay, The Fun Stampers Corner
Tessa Wise, Crafty Girl Designs

Need a hard copy of the Idea Book & catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95 (including priority shipping!).

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin