Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SNEAK PEAK! Holiday Mini Paisley Prints 2

Share
Here's another sneak peak using the Paisley Prints stamp set available in the upcoming Holiday Mini catalog.  I made this one for the Convention display boards, as well. 

Oh my goodness, I am just so excited for you to see the upcoming MINI!!  If you could have just seen me when I first got to look through it, I was just like a giddy little girl squealing!  If you'd like a copy (and I know you do!) just email me, and I'll send you a copy for FREE.  :)

Stampin' Recipe:
Stamps: Paisley Prints, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red
Tools: Full Heart Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Paper Piercing Tool
Embellishments: Soft Subtles Designer  Buttons, Linen Thread

Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin