Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SNEAK PEAK! Holiday Mini Paisley Prints

Share

Hi Stampin' Friends!  I thought it would be fun this week to give you some sneak peaks from the Holiday Mini.  I am so in love with this year's upcoming Holiday Mini, I just want the whole darn thing!!  There is a new fabric line (so exciting!), glass glitter, adorable stamp sets, AWESOME Halloween items...I could go on and on!  If you don't have a copy already, you should definitely email me to get your FREE copy.  Items from the Holiday Mini are available for purchase beginning September 1st (can't wait!!)

Today's card is one that I made with the Paisley Prints and Fabulous Phrases stamp sets for the display boards at Convention. I should warn you that because I made this card in April, some of the product it features is retired. Sorry!  But, not to worry, I've added some suggested substitions. :)

Stampin' Recipe:
Stamps: Paisley Prints, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Poppy Parade, So Saffron DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip (substitue Early Espresso)
Tools: Full Heart Punch, Scallop Border Punch  
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons (retired-substitute early espresso designer buttons), Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon (retired, substitute early espresso taffeta ribbon)

Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin