Friday, August 13, 2010

Artisan Award Blog Hop: Day 10

Share
Today is the last day of the blog hop, and I sure hope you have had fun hopping with us!  This is the last of our projects, which is our second 3-D item. 

My project is a princess crown and wand birthday set.  I saw a crown and wand princess set at a toy store, and I thought it would be perfect to step up and see what I could create with that idea.  This project took a lot of playing around with!  I wasn't quite sure how to make the accordian folds, but found an awesome tutorial on splitcoast by Beate Johns HERE.

Heather Van Duker

Heather Van Duker
Sarah Sagert


Sarah Sagert

Sarah Sagert

Sarah's chipboard book is just fabulous!  She has photos of each and every page, so I uploaded them to my online album HERE.  Be sure to check it out!

Okay, it's time to hop over to Elizabeth Price's Blog, Seeing Ink Spots. Before you go, don't forget to say hi and leave me a comment, I love to hear from you.  :)

If you'd like to jump around on the hop, here are links to all of our blogs:
Heather Van Duker, Stamptastic Creations (you are here)
Elizabeth Price, Seeing Ink Spots
Renee Ballard, Stamp Stadium
Angela Timms, Truly Inkspirational
Jodie Olver, Stamp with Jodie
Becky Cowley, Scrap Junkie
Andrea Munro, Hiding Out In My Craft Room
Richard Garay, The Fun Stampers Corner
Tessa Wise, Crafty Girl Designs

Need a hard copy of the Idea Book & catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95 (including priority shipping!).

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin