Monday, August 16, 2010

More Convention Photos!

Share
I didn't have a chance to show you pictures from my last day at Convention before the blog hop, but I've been wanting to post those for you so you can see all the awesome display boards.  I ran out of memory, so I didn't get a bunch I really wanted *sad face* but I am very happy to have pics of all those boards I did get.

Here's a few of my faves from my last-day perusing:


And, if you'd like to see all of the pictures I took of the display boards on the last day, check out my online album HERE.

One of the best highlights of the last day, was Stampin' Up! surprised us with a special present...a whole kit from the upcoming Holiday Mini!!



The kit included a level 2 Hostess Set, Peaceful Season, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper, Glass Glitter, and a Cherry Cobbler ink pad.  I was sooooooo excited!!  I am working on a couple of projects using the fun new stuff, so I'll definitely have to post those soon. 

I think Stampin' Up! has just outdone themselves again with all of the AMAZING new products coming up in the 2010 Holiday Mini.  If you don't have one, you are definitely going to want one!!  If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, feel free to email me and get a FREE copy of your own.  I will put yours in the mail first thing on September 1st!

Need a hard copy of the Idea Book & Catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95 (including priority shipping!).

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin