Friday, August 20, 2010

SNEAK PEAK! Holiday Mini Paisley Prints 4

Share

Hi Stampin' Friends and happy FRIDAY!!

Today's card is a super fast, super easy, clean and simple card you can create in just a few minutes.  I love these kinds of cards!!  To see more, just click here to see my "Sanity Saver" cards.

This is another card I created for the display boards at Convention using the Paisley Prints stamp set (featured in the upcoming Holiday Mini catalog!).  Did I tell you this stamp set is versatile, or what??  Last week I showed all my projects using the heart stamp from the set, and there is also a leaf, a pumpkin, and a tree.  Just wait to see the rest!  ;)

Stampin' Recipe:
Stamps: Paisley Prints, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede
Tools: Modern Label Punch
Embellishments: 1/2" Polka Dot Soft Suede Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin