Monday, August 23, 2010

SNEAK PEAK! Holiday Mini Paisley Prints 5

Share
Happy Monday, Stampin' Friends!!

What do you think about all these projects with just one stamp set???  Definitely lots of uses for the Paisley Prints set!  It will be available soon...September 1st when the Holiday Mini goes live.  Do you have your copy of the Holiday Mini, yet??  Email me and let me know if you'd like a FREE copy. 

Stampin' Recipe:
Stamps: Paisley Prints, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Tools: Paper-piercing tool, Dimensionals
Embellishments: Whisper White 1/4" Ribbon, Mini Library Clips,  Brads

Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin