Thursday, August 19, 2010

SNEAK PEAK! Holiday Mini Paisley Prints 3

Share


Hi Stampin' Friends!
Are you ready for another project using the Paisley Prints stamp set (a new stamp set that will be available in the upcoming Holiday Mini)?  This set is so versatile! I really had a lot of fun working with it for the Convention display boards.

To create this treat box, I used one of my favorite Big Shot dies, the Fancy Favor box and then dressed up the front of it using some of my favorite colors: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, and So Saffron.  The box itself is the new Cajun Craze.  I am just happy as a clam incorporating Baja Breeze into my projects again!!  I sure missed it, and am SO HAPPY about the Color Renovation!!

Stampin' Recipe:
Stamps: Paisley Prints, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Paper: Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Whisper White 
Tools: Big Shot (of course!! haha), Scallop Circles #2 die, Circle Scissor Plus, Full Heart Punch
Embellishments: Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Clips Assortment

Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin