Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Here!! 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog

Share

FINALLY!! haha, I hope you are as excited as I am about the release of the NEW 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog!

To take a peak at all of the fantastic NEW products, you can download the Mini Catalog here

There are so many CUTE CUTE CUTE items in there! Here are some of my favorites:

Sweet Treat Cups (pg. 7)
Sweet Centers Stamp Set (pg. 6)
Grateful Greetings (pg 8)
Sleigh Bells Ribbon (pg 17)
Four the Holidays Stamp Set (pg 19)
Christmas Embosslits (pg 21)
Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper (pg 21)
Delightful Decorations and coordinating punch (pg 24-25)
Shimmer Paint (pg27)
Elastic Cord (pg 27)
Simply Adorned Charms and Charming Stamp set (pg 32-33)
Build a Bear Workshop and accessories (pg 34-37)

If you'd like a FREE hard copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog to call your own (or to snuggle with at night, like me!) just email me and I'll put one in the mail for you!

I'd love to hear what you think and what YOUR faves are!

To purchase your favorites from the Holiday Mini, you can shop online 24/7 HERE, or email me to place your order.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin