Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Happiness" comes in Vinyl!

Share

I know it has been a couple of days since I've posted, but I've been busy working on a more time intensive project...I hope you like it!

Once again, I've used the darling Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper (115671) to make a cute wall hanging. I chose the decor elements "Happiness" vinyl (size small in chocolate, 114120), so that every time I walk past this wall hanging, I'll think of something that makes me happy... slurpees, my hubby, warm fuzzy socks in the winter...mmm, I feel happier already! What are some things that bring you happiness?

The vinyl I chose, "Happiness", is just one of many in the Definitely Decorative Decor Elements catalog. Many vinyls are available in several colors, and there are tons of very affordable options. For example, "Happiness" is available in black, chocolate, and white, and even better, is very reasonably priced at just $4.95!!

Want to see more?? For a limited time, you can get your FREE hard copy of the Definitely Decorative catalog when you email me your name and address. You can also download an electronic copy of the Definitely Decorative catalog HERE.

Want to give this project a try? I am having a class (date TBD) so email me if you are in the Salt Lake Area and are interested in finding out more. It is a snap to customize the colors to match your own decor and style.

If you'd like to give it a try on your own, I've listed the supplies I used below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers to place your order. Remember, you can email or call me anytime with questions, I'm friendly! My contact information is listed on my Stampin' Up! website.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Vinyl: Happiness in Chocolate Chip (114120)
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP (115671), Rich Razzleberry card stock (115316)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Beautiful Butterflies Die (114507), Bone Folder (102300), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), Mod Podge (available at local craft store), Wood Frame (local craft store), Brown paint (local hardware store), Acrylic Spray paint (local craft or hardware store)
Embellishments: half-back pearl from the Pretties kit (109114), Sherbet Designer Buttons (116312), 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon (109025)

Have a question or comment? Please leave me a message and I'll respond promptly. Plus, I'm friendly! ~smile~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin