Wednesday, September 23, 2009

St. George Stampin' Get-Together

Share

I haven't even had a chance to tell you all about the fantastic weekend I had in St. George with all my Stampin' friends!

For the next few days, I would love to share some of the fantastic projects we made. First up, check out this adorable set of mini cards and greeting card! Don't you LOVE the cute little mini coordinating envelopes??

Isn't this a great color combo? I love Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla together. Fabulous!

These cute cards feature the Falling Leaves (115368) stamp set, and the Bright Blessing Jumbo Wheel (115626). These sets are available in the award-winning Idea Book & Catalog on page 27. Want a copy of the Idea Book all your own?? EMAIL ME for your copy for just $9.95 (free shipping)! You can also download the electronic version HERE.

I made these projects at our annual St. George Creative Stampin' Retreat. How would you like to join us?? Each year, my downline has the opportunity to participate in a full day of Stampin' fun with other demonstrators in our group. We make over 20 projects, and have lots of technique demonstrations to show us new ways to use Stampin' Up! products. This is just one of sooo many great benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in my Stampin' Team. Want to know more about the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Click here to find out more!

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please leave me a message, I'll respond promptly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin