Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two Important Reminders

Share
Whew! I just got done with card club, and boy was it fun! We had a new member (Welcome, Lisa!) and she just moved here to the Salt Lake area last week. Watch out Salt Lake! ~smile

I just couldn't go to bed without reminding about two things...

1. My Digital Studio (MDS) is almost here!! MDS is going to be released October 1st... so stay tuned! In the meantime, here is a fun little clip to whet your whistle.

2. There is just one more day left in my FREE Sweet Treat Cups promotion!! Don't let this great deal pass you by, Shop in my Online Store, and then send me your address, so your FREE Sweet Treat cups will arrive next week!

Happy Stampin!!

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please leave me a message, I'll respond promptly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin