Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Adorn me!

Share
Shelli gave so many spectacular presentations at Convention. In one of them, she showcased jewelry she had made using Stampin' Up! products. It really inspired me to try my hand at making some truly unique jewelry...jewelry I'd made myself! Here are a few pieces I came up with:
  1. A hair clip and coordinating bracelet: I used the flower layers die (113458) and ran the fabric through my big shot. P.S. hot glue rocks! ~smile~
  2. A couple of "danglies" accessorized with the pretties kit and corduroy brads. I used the small oval and wide oval punches to create the shape. I glued several layers of card stock together, and then coated with crystal effects for a glossy shine (and extra strength)
  3. These two pairs of earrings are perfect for my 15-yr-old sister! I used punches again, the heart-to-heart punch and small and large star punches.
  4. A hip brooch: again using the flower layers die and Big Shot.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin