Monday, August 31, 2009

"My Digital Studio" is Coming October 1st!!

Share
The wait is over! Starting tomorrow, September 1, 2009, demonstrators all over the US and Canada (excluding Quebec)--can preorder Stampin' Up!'s fantastic new digital crafting software, My Digital Studio, or separately download the exclusive digital images that are included in the software! With this software you'll be able to create digital and hybrid projects such as cards, photo albums, and calendars--all with exclusive Stampin' Up! digital art, accessories, and colors that are available in the My Digital Studio software or available separately as digital downloads. And when you've finished creating, My Digital Studio gives you the option to print the project yourself, or have your work professionally printed and delivered straight to your door!

The demonstrator preorder will last until September 30, 2009 (just one of the many perks of becoming a Demonstator! If you've been thinking about it, I'd love to welcome you to the Stampin' Up! family. Just Email Me and I will send you more information so you can review it at home).

Beginning October 1, 2009, customers can begin placing orders for My Digital Studio and download exclusive digital images from my online store.

Download the My Digital Studio Flyer

Happy DIGITAL Stampin!
~Heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin