Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Party Blowers!

Share
Today has been out of this world CRAZY! Ever have days like those?? I know you do, but I have had this idea floating around in my head since last week, and just haven't had a chance to put it together. I finally said, "Self, today is the day!"

I didn't have time to put together a tutorial, so I will work on that the next couple of days, but I wanted to enter these into Shelli's Creative challenge, and today is the last day, so I knew it was now or never to get this project posted! :) I hope you will be patient with me to get the tutorial up. It is such a snap! Once I finally got it figured out, it only takes about 10-15 minutes to get these put together, so it is a definite must-make for Halloween parties this year!

Stay tuned, because TOMORROW is the big release of the Holiday Mini-catalog and you will want to see all the cute items in there!! I will have it available for download right at 12:01 AM, so come back soon.

If you'd like a hard copy (like me!), just email me and I'll put your FREE copy in the mail!

Want to give this project a try? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps: none, but you could stamp your own "Designer Paper" with all of the cute new stamps in the Holiday mini coming out TOMORROW!!!
Paper: Cast-A-Spell DSP, Basic Black card stock
Tools: SNAIL, pencil, rubber bands

3 comments:

Pals Paper Arts said...

Oh my word - these are adorable!

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

Christy Perkins said...

I love Halloween and these are so cute! I would love a tutortial!

Anonymous said...

These are very cool. You did an amazing job. What a great way to display the halloween stampin up papers. I can't wait for the tutorial.

Bearoness
www.geocities.com/bearoness2002/

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin