Saturday, August 8, 2009

Convention Wrap-up

Share
I just arrived home from Stampin' Up! Convention and it was such a wonderful experience. Every moment was full of new ideas, darling projects and so much fun to be with my Stampin' Up! family. I can't wait to share some of the new ideas and techniques I've learned on my upcoming projects.

Have you ever had trouble thinking of color combos, card or scrapbook layouts, or new techniques to try? That will never happen to you again once you've been to Convention! In fact, you won't be able to get to all the new ideas and projects you want to try that you see there!

One of my favorite sources of inspiration at convention is the display boards... I could spend hours and hours perusing the hundreds of cards, scrapbook pages, and projects on display.Talk about inspiration!!! To give you an idea what the display boards look like, here is a pic:
Now imagine dozens and dozes of these all over!! A true stampers paradise! All you have to do is take a photograph of a couple of boards, and you will have years worth of inspiration to go back to whenever you need it.
After such a rewarding, exciting convention experience, I wish everyone could come and have as much fun as I had. And, right now (through August 31st) is such a great time to sign up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator because Stampin' Up! is offering the customizable mini starter kit for just $85! If you'd like to come have a wonderful time with my team next year, earn a discount on your stampin' up! supplies, earn extra income, have fun doing something you love, and so much more, please email me today for more information about becoming a Stampin' Up! demo.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather
Blog Widget by LinkWithin