Monday, August 3, 2009

Razzleberry Lemonade Friend to Friend

Share

Welcome, August!! I can't believe it's August already... the summer is just flying by. I am loving the warm weather and outdoor lifestyle it brings. This card is definitely summer inspired: floral images and bright, fresh In Colors are the mode du jour! This Mojo Monday-inspired card makes me want to go out and play...I'll hurry and get the 411 down for you, and off to the yard it is!

  • The half-back pearls (part of the pretties kit) are the gem of my paper-crafting studio. They add such an elegant statement to any project I put them on!
  • Once again, Stampin' Up!'s Punches come to the rescue! My friend borrowed my Modern Label punch (which is my favorite "greeting" punch right now!) so I had to come up with some other way to dress up the greeting. It turns out, the large oval punch frames greetings very well. Helpful Hint: by punching an oval with the large oval punch, and then trimming the top and bottom off, you can create a funky greeting like the one shown here.
  • I know! What more needs to be said about such cute, versatile ribbon?? I just can't get enough!

Want to give this project a try? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (116714), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Ink: Crushed Curry Marker, Rich Razzleberry Marker, Melon Mambo Marker (116329,set of 6 In Colors)
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (115675), Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry (115719, assorted pkg of 6ea. of 6 In Colors), Whisper White (100730)
Tools: Mini Glue Dots (103683), Large Oval Punch (107305), Word Window Punch (105090), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531), Dimensionals (104430)
Embellishments: 1/2" Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115613), Pretties Kit (109114)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin