Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Color ATC

Share

Today's card is an ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I made for the Late Night Stamper's Challenge Last week (I know! I'm a little slow getting it posted!). I have never made an ATC before, so it was a fun challenge for me to try something I haven't done before.

The stamp set I used is the "Fifth Avenue Floral" stamp set (113734), and I have always LOVED this sentiment. I also really like the florals in the set, as well.

I am SOOO loving the new colors with the Color Renovation. The color combo I used on this card is Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight (new core color), Crumb Cake (aka Kraft, new core color), Poppy Parade (new In Color), and Wild Wasabi (new Core Color).

So, whaddya think?? Have you been taking a look through the new catalog? Are you loving the new colors? New stamp sets?? CLICK HERE to leave me a comment and let me know what you think!! I love talking about the new catalog!

Want a print copy of the NEW Idea Book & Catalog? Now through July 4th, they are just 5$ (plus $4.95 shipping)! Email me to purchase your copy.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral (113734)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Paper: Bashful Blue (105120), Daffodil Delight (119683), Wild Wasabi (108641), Poppy Parade (119793)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Little Leaves Sizzlit (114511), Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138)
Embellishments: Mini Library Clips (109857), Linen Thread (104199)

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

Blog Widget by LinkWithin