Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Convention Fun Begins!!

Share
Convention is here!! I am already having fun meeting my online stampin' friends and the picture above is of a "Workshop Wow" demonstration I did for the Late Night Stampers. I had so much fun!! I demonstrated how to make ribbon frosting (see my sample card HERE).

I'm off to check out Memento Mall (I earned a VIP entrance and early admission!!) and have fun with my new downline member, Joan. I'll be back tonight with sneak peaks of Memento mall, the Gathering Place, and my swaps.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather


Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Posted by Picasa
Blog Widget by LinkWithin