Monday, July 19, 2010

Adorable Tote

Share
Things are definitely crazy around here getting ready for Stampin' Up!'s convention! I am so excited and can't wait to go!!

Today, I just wanted to share with you this adorable Tote my upline, Julie Shaw, made for everyone in our group. Isn't she sweet??? It's to put all our swap cards in so we have them handy at Convention. Awww! I love it! It is made using the scallop square die and the Big Shot. I know, I am just thinking of all the cute totes I could be making!!

Ok, back to convention...I am definitely going to be posting pictures of all the fun projects I'll be doing, pictures of the sample boards, and even sneak peaks of my Artisan projects, so be sure to come back soon!

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin