Thursday, December 31, 2009

SNEAK PEAK! I {Love} Love Occasions Mini 2010

Share

So, how are you liking all these fun Occasions Mini 2010 Catalog Sneak Peaks?? Today, I am showing off more of the Sending Love Specialty DSP, and the I {Love} Love Jumbo Wheel stamp.

Ok, now I'm off to party! Happy New Year, everyone!!

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps:I {Love} Love Jumbo Wheel
Ink:Chocolate Chip
Paper:Sending Love Specialty DSP, Choc Chip, Very Vanilla, Real Read, Pretty in Pink
Tools:Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack
Embellishments:
Pretty in Pink Brads, Striped Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Linen Thread

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale??

LAST CHANCE LIST: these stamps sets are retiring January 4th! These stamp sets are heading to greener pastures, so don't let them slip away before you buy your favorites!

MY DIGITALSTUDIO IS HERE! To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin