Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby Shower Decorations

Share
One of my BFF's is having a baby girl!!! So, that means I am getting ready for the baby shower. Here is a decoration I've been working on for the shower, a fun and feminine banner to hang at the party. (You'll never guess the name of the baby! :)

Here are some close-ups for your viewing pleasure:

Mr. Big and I sure are getting to be great buddies! I just love my Big Shot and all the great projects I've been able to create in such a snap! I am really excited about the 12 day Holiday Sale going on RIGHT NOW with select Big Shot dies offered at fantastic discounts. CLICK HERE to find out more about this SALE! Want to see more Big Shot projects? CLICK HERE.

Ready to have some Big Shot fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Don't forget the Holiday Mini will be retiring on January 4th, so be sure to get your order in soon to snatch up those festive items you've had your eye on this season! Need a Holiday Mini?? Just email me, and I'll put a FREE copy in the mail to you TODAY!

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Paper:Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (115675), Rich Razzleberry (1153116), Melon Mambo (115320), Crushed Curry (115319), Whisper White (100730)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Scallop Square (115950), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531), Scallop Circles #2 (113469), Simple Letters (115960), Occasions Mini PREVIEW: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, horizontal slot punch (105089),
Embellishments:Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads (109110), Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons (114343), In Color Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon: Melon Mambo (115611), Crushed Curry (115614), Rich Razzleberry (115613)

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale??

12 Days of Holiday Sales! These might be the most exciting 12 days of December with select Big Shot dies and vinyl sheets for the Big Shot on sale! The 12 Days of Holiday Sales begin today and runs through December 22.

MY DIGITALSTUDIO IS HERE! To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin