Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Love Bugs

Share
Show a little LOVE! This week's challenge on Late Night Stampers is to create a "Hugs and Kisses" card. I used the Level 1 Hostess Stamp set "Love Bugs", Razzleberry lemonade DSP, and some In Color cardstock to create a clean and simple Valentine. I finished it off with a little Polka Dot Grosgrain in Rich Razzleberry and colored the little bugs with my aqua painter and In Color classic inks.

I also have a special preview for you today coming up in the new Occasions Mini Catalog! Click here to PREVIEW the NEW Heart Treat cups!

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps:Love Bugs (Level 1 Hostess set)
Ink:Black Staz On, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Tools: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals
Embellishments:Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

What's on Sale??

HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA! Buy a gift, receive a gift! Receive a FREE Decor Elements piece (up to $16.95) when you spend $50 from the Holiday Gift-Giving Guide, CLICK HERE to view the Gift Giving Guide.

MY DIGITALSTUDIO IS HERE! To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin