Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Images for My Digital Studio!

Share
Not ready for the New Year? No problem! You can get ready with the two new digital downloads now available for My Digital Studio. The Calendar Grid Basic kit gives you several options for your calendar’s foundation, while the Calendar Basics kit will help you decorate your calendar in style!

Item Number Name Price
118120    Calendar Basics Kit $9.95
121423    Calendar Grid Basic Kit $3.95

To purchase these new individual digital downloads, visit my website and click on "Shop Now" in the upper right corner. Have questions about downloading new digital content? Ask me anytime! I also have a link to the instructions in my sidebar under "My Digital Studio". How to download My Digital Studio Content.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale??

LAST CHANCE LIST: these stamps sets are retiring January 4th! These stamp sets are heading to greener pastures, so don't let them slip away before you buy your favorites!

12 Days of Holiday Sales! These might be the most exciting 12 days of December with select Big Shot dies and vinyl sheets for the Big Shot on sale! The 12 Days of Holiday Sales begin today and runs through December 22.

MY DIGITALSTUDIO IS HERE! To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin