Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DELAY! Occasions Mini Catalogs

Share
Darling Stampin' Friends:

I was just informed from Stampin' Up! that there has been a delay mailing out the Sale-A-Bration brochures and Occasions Mini Catalogs! Sale-A-Bration brochures will start mailing out beginning January 8, and Occasions Mini Catalogs beginning January 15. *Sad Face!*

But don't worry, I will have electronic versions available on my blog for download first thing on January 5th, so you will still be able to see all of the exciting new items coming out and be able to start ordering on January 5th.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin