Friday, January 1, 2010

Download the Occasions Mini 2010 Catalog TODAY!

Share

If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you probably know about me and Mr. Big...I just love the Big Shot!! Today's project is a tag from the Two Tags die, and so easy because you just run the die through the Big shot and Voila! It's all cut out for you. What's not to love?? On Monday, I'm going to show you another quick and easy Valentine project using the Two Tags die, so stay tuned!

The sneak peak I wanted to showcase today is a another project using the Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. I can't get enough of it! I also used the Love You Much Stamp set (a great one for creating personalized Valentine's cards and gift tags).

Still dying to get your own Occasions Mini 2010 catalog? PLEASE email me because I can't wait to send you your FREE copy!! PLUS, I have great news, Stampin' Up! announced that because the mailing of Occasions Minis was delayed, I am able to post an electronic copy starting TODAY!! So, to download your electronic copy, CLICK HERE!

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and search using the items listed below. Don't forget, I am happy to take orders by email or phone, as well!

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies :

Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Choc Chip, Real Red
Paper:Very Vanilla, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Choc Chip
Tools: Big Shot, Two Tags die, Curly Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch
Embellishments:Iridescent Ice

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale??

LAST CHANCE LIST: these stamps sets are retiring January 4th! These stamp sets are heading to greener pastures, so don't let them slip away before you buy your favorites!

MY DIGITALSTUDIO IS HERE! To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin