Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wonderful Mother: Occasions Mini Well-Scripted Stamp Set

Share
I think I may be coming down with something... Occasions Mini Mania, that is! It has been hard to drag me away from my studio this week, I have been having way too much fun with all of my new Occasions Mini products. Still need your copy of the Occasions Mini Catalog?? Just EMAIL ME and it will be on its way today!

Today's card features some of my favorite items from the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog, and goodies from my stalwart friend the2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog.

The layout for my card was inspired by this week's Mojo Monday Sketch challenge (one of my favorite weekly challenges).

I am totally in LOVE with the 5/8" satin ribbon now available in 9 colors in the Occasions Mini. I used some in Chocolate Chip here to create a bow for the center of my flower. This is a super easy flower to create by using circle punches. The petals are 1" circles, and the center is a 1-3/4" circle (also a punch). I added a corduroy button in Pumpkin pie with a linen thread bow to top off my flower. Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! That's what I have to do every time I see the stitched felt. It is just toooo cute! It comes in a package with 52 pieces and is just $7.95. LOVE IT!

And now, darling blog visitor, the greeting "Wonderful Mother" comes from my favorite stamp set from the New Occasions Mini: "Well-Scripted". It is available in standard wood-mount, and also in the new option to clear mount.
Have you heard about Stampin' Up's! new clear mount stamps?? If not, check it out here:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryID=519

Here's a visual on the Well-Scripted Stamp Set: This set has lots of fantastic greetings for so many occasions.

Ok, ok, I know this post is going on forever, but I just can't stop! I have to tell you about the designer paper I used for this card. It is from the NEW Sweet Pea Paper Stack. It is such an amazing deal! You get 48 sheets of double sided designer paper for just $24.95!! EEEEEK! I am on overload with excitement for all the incredible new items in the Occasions Mini!

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps: Well-Scripted (117072-Wood, 118601-Clear mounted)
Ink:Chocolate Chip (115617)
Paper: Sweet Pea Paper Stack (117161), Taken with Teal (101584), Whisper White (100730), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Tools: Eyelet Border Punch (113692), 1" Circle Punch (109046), 1-3/4" Circle Punch (112004), Paper Piercing Tool (116631), Mat Pack (105826)
Embellishments:5/8" Choc chip Satin Ribbon (117287), Linen Thread (104199), Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons (114342), Striped Choc Chip Ribbon (115617), Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (117266), Gold Brads (104337)

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? Click Here to see current promotions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin