Monday, January 4, 2010

Sale A Bration Starts and Occasions Mini Goes Live TOMORROW!

Share
As promised, here is another easy Valentine's project using the Two Tags Die for Mr. Big. (The Big Shot!) I dressed it up a little bit with the NEW Scallop Trim corner punch, available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog! Email me to get your FREE copy!

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies:

Stamps:Holiday Best (Level 1 Hostess set)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose
Tools:Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Scallop Trim Corner Punch
Embellishments:Clear Rhinestone Brad, Linen Thread, 1-1/4" Double Stitched Rose Red Ribbon

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin