Monday, January 18, 2010

Video: Stampin' Up! Clear Mount Stamps

Share
Enjoy the same high-quality rubber and foam you've grown to love on our wood-mount stamps in a new clear-mount option! New to stamping? Need to save on storage space? Want to mix and match your images on any clear block? Our repositionable clear-mount stamps offer you an ideal solution.

Like our wood-mount stamps, clear-mount rubber stamps are also die-cut, which makes it easy to start stamping right away. And they come in DVD-style cases for easy storage.

I love the new clear mount stamps SO MUCH! I have created my first video to show you how easy it is to mount the stamps and use them on our clear blocks. Check out my video HERE!

Our NEW clear-mount stamps are available in the Occasions Mini Catalog; if you don't have a copy, yet, EMAIL ME and it will be on its way today!

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin