Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vintage Wallpaper Spooky Halloween Card

Share
More Halloween, I always say! Today's project again features my favorite Halloween stamp set "Wicked Cool". So cute! And, I have to say, Vintage Wallpaper is quickly becoming my favorite embossing folder, although "Polka Dot" will always hold a special place in my heart!

Stampin' Recipe:
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Paper: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Cajun Craze, Basic Black marker, Old Olive Marker
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Curly Label Punch, Corner Rounder punch
Embellishments: Rhinestone jewels, 1/4" Grosgrain Old Olive Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)
What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Posted by Picasa
Blog Widget by LinkWithin