Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Spooky Bat Party Favor

Share
Here is a cute little treat box for Halloween that would be PERFECT for Halloween party favors!

I LOVE Halloween!!! I think I may have mentioned that before?? :)  I loved this idea from Heather Summers that she presented at Convention. Here's hers:

Heather Summers
Stampin' Recipe:
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Paper: Wicked Fun DSP, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink
Tools: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Milk Carton Die, Big Shot, Bat Punch
Embellishments: Library Clips, Black Jewels

Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)
What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Posted by Picasa
Blog Widget by LinkWithin