Friday, October 1, 2010

Vintage Wallpaper Baby Shower Invitation

Share
One of my stampin' friends asked me to design a baby shower invitation for her, and just like me, she loves the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the Big Shot!  Here's the card I designed for the shower:


I love all that gorgeous texture!    Here is a close-up of the sentiment, featuring the new Decorative Label punch (120907) in the Holiday Mini Catalog and the delicate and feminine half-back pearls (119247).

Do you have your copy of the Holiday Mini catalog??  If not, email me and your FREE copy will be on its way TODAY!

Stampin' Recipe:
Stamps: Beautiful Little Baby (retired)
Paper: So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Scallop Trim Border punch, Decorative Label punch
Embellishments: Basic Pearls, 1/4" Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon,

Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)
What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section"
Blog Widget by LinkWithin