Monday, October 18, 2010

Spooky Things for your Haunted House!

Share





Have you checked out Stampin' Up!'s line of Vinyl Decor??  Decor Elements vinyls are so much fun and really easy to use-I decorated my mirror and glass pitcher in less than five minutes!  I used the "Spooky Things" vinyls (120909, $14.95) in the Holiday Mini Catalog, and still have lots of images left over to use for more Halloween decorating!




Want to see more Decor Elements vinyls??  Click here to check out the Definitely Decorative Catalog!



Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin