Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tutorials on Craft Project Central

Share
This month, I am a guest designer for Craft Project Central, a really cool website with tons of tutorials and project ideas.  To receive the instructions for this project or any other project shown on this post, just subscribe to October on Craft Project Central!

Here is the project I designed, a Sweet Treat Floral Arrangement:

And check out these other fantastic projects by the Design Team:

Sonya Oshiro

Naoko



Brenda


Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

Blog Widget by LinkWithin