Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 6: "Saying Sayonara"

Share
Today is the last day of our tribute and farewell to our retiring stampin' buddies, so I decided to mix it up with some of the new and some of the old.

Here's what I used that's retiring:

Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad
Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain

Here's the NEW (from the Summer Mini Catalog):

Presto Patterns Designer Series Paper (LOVE!!!)
Elements of Style Stamp Set
Lattice Embossing Folder
Smooch Spritz

Here's the continuing items:

Cardstock in Chocolate Chip , Whisper White , Kraft
Big Shot
Top Note Die

See you tomorrow for our Artisan Blog hop!!

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

Blog Widget by LinkWithin