Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 5: Saying "Sayonara"

Share

REMINDER: Woo-hoo!!! I'm so excited for our Artisan Winners Blog Hop tomorrow!!! Don't forget, it starts Wednesday (tomorrow) at 10 AM (EDT) here at my blog!! I hope you can join us!!

 

I realized today as I went to write a post for "Day 6" that my "Day 5" entry never showed up yesterday! So, sorry about that!! Here is "Day 5"! This is a simple and easy birthday card that works for kids as well as adults. I love versatility, don't you?? ;)

So here's what I used that is retiring:

Bermuda Bay textured card stock (115719-comes in an assorted pack of 36 sheets, 6 ea. of 4 colors)
Starring You Stamp Set (111696)
Vintage Brads (109109)

Here's what I used that is not retiring:

Star Punch (110710)
Kraft cardstock (aka Crumb Cake) (107070)
Old Olive cardstock (100702)
So Saffron cardsotck (105118)
Notebook Edge Punch (108341)

Want to see if any of your faves are retiring? Check out "The Lists"! :)

Last Chance Stamp Sets List with page and item numbers(.pdf format)

Last Chance Accessories List (.pdf)
Note:
items with an asterisk (*) are being reconfigured for the new catalog and color renovation.

Some accessories are discounted up to 50%!!

Get all your faves before they are gone forever! Just CLICK HERE to "Shop Now".

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Don't Miss!! 2010 Artisan Award Winners Patriotic Blog Hop: Wednesday, June 30th at 10AM EDT!! Starts here at my blog.

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

Posted by Picasa
Blog Widget by LinkWithin