Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 2: Saying "Sayonara"

Share
Before I get going with Day 2 of our "Sayonara" countdown, I just wanted to make sure you don't forget about our 2010 Artisan Award Winners' Blog Hop! CLICK HERE to read more about it.

Ok, on with our countdown! Today's card is SUPER easy, and certainly qualifies for "Sanity Saver" status (cards you can make in less than 15 minutes), but it still makes a nice statement. CLICK HERE if you'd like to see more cards in my "Sanity Saver" collection.

I love that darn polka-dot embossing folder, I'm addicted! One quick roll through Mr. Big, and voila! such a cute textured background! My classes have been teasing me that it seems I can't even do a single class without using the Big Shot, and gulp! It's so true! I'm 100% in love with Mr. Big. haha!

Retiring Products used in this card:
Bordering Blue Cardstock (102630, 107092)
Bordering Blue Classic Ink Pad (102265)

Other Stampin' Supplies:
Trendy Trees Stamp set (113258)
Eastern Blooms (111626)
Night of Navy Cardstock (100867)
Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad (102977)
Polka Dot Embossing Folder (117335) Big Shot (113439)

Want to see if any of your faves are retiring? Here are "The Lists". :)

Last Chance Stamp Sets List with page and item numbers(.pdf format)

Last Chance Accessories List (.pdf)
Note:
items with an asterisk (*) are being reconfigured for the new catalog and color renovation.

Some accessories are discounted up to 50%!!

Ready to have some Stampin' fun and get all your faves before they are gone forever?? Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Don't Miss!! 2010 Artisan Award Winners Patriotic Blog Hop: Wednesday, June 30th at 10AM!! Starts here at my blog.

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

Blog Widget by LinkWithin