Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 3: "Saying Sayonara"

Share

REMINDER: don't forget about our 2010 Artisan Award Winners' Blog Hop! CLICK HERE to read more about it. And don't keep us a secret! Let all your stampin' friends, neighbors, and family know about our blog hop! I am super excited about the projects we are working on and can't wait to show you!! :)

Ok, on with our fond farewell to all our favorite retiring products!

HELLO scallop edge!! I don't know if I'll ever get enough of that scallop edge punch. I'm so glad it's not on the "retiring" list! Too cute! I love how it adds such a feminine touch to any project.

Retiring Products used in this card:
Blush Blossom cardstock ( 103318 )

Other Stampin' Supplies:
Always Stamp Set (113620)
Melon Mambo Cardstock (115320)
Melon Mambo Ink Pad (115656)
Chocolate Chip Ink Pad (100908)
Kraft Cardstock (120953)
Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon (109025)
Modern Label Punch (119849)

Want to see if any of your faves are retiring? Here are "The Lists". :)

Last Chance Stamp Sets List with page and item numbers(.pdf format)

Last Chance Accessories List (.pdf)
Note:
items with an asterisk (*) are being reconfigured for the new catalog and color renovation.

Some accessories are discounted up to 50%!!

Get all your faves before they are gone forever! Just CLICK HERE to "Shop Now".

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Don't Miss!! 2010 Artisan Award Winners Patriotic Blog Hop: Wednesday, June 30th at 10AM EDT!! Starts here at my blog.

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

Blog Widget by LinkWithin