Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6 Days to Say "Sayonara!"

Share
Hi Stampin' Friends!

We have just 7 more days until we have to say Sayonara to some of our favorite stamps, accessories, and colors from the 2009-2010 catalog. I would like to send our retiring items off with a BANG! So, for the next six days, I will be posting a project using at least one stamp set, accessory or color we'll soon be saying "sayonara" to. Farewell old stampin' buddies!

Today's project features several retiring faves:
Wow Flowers Stamp Set (111714)
Bermuda Bay textured cardstock (115315, comes in an assorted 12x12 In Color Package)
Crushed Curry Cardstock (115319)
Crushed Curry Classic Ink (115659)
Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon (115614)
Cameo Coral Textured Cardstock (107098)
Cameo Coral Smooth Cardstock (100475)
Blush Blossom Smooth Cardstock (103318)
Flower Designer Brads (112579)

Want to see if any of your faves are retiring? Here are "The Lists". :)

Last Chance Stamp Sets List with page and item numbers(.pdf format)
Last Chance Accessories List (.pdf)
Note:
items with an asterisk (*) are being reconfigured for the new catalog and color renovation.

Some accessories are discounted up to 50%!!

Ready to have some Stampin' fun and get all your faves before they are gone forever?? Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Don't Miss!! 2010 Artisan Award Winners Patriotic Blog Hop: Wednesday, June 30th at 10AM!! Starts here at my blog.

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Let's be Facebook Friends! CLICK HERE to add me as a friend to get access to all my photo albums and paper-crafting ideas.

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Heather...I love everything about this card! WOW!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin