Monday, November 15, 2010

Simply AMAZING!!

Share
I am so excited to announce a never-before-seen Starter Kit promotion that begins today! 

For two short weeks lasting until November 30, 2010, you can purchase the Standard or Digital + Starter Kits for only $87.50--that is 50 percent off the regular price of $175 for over $310 worth of paper or digital crafting and business supplies!


There's no obligation to sell, hold workshops or purchase anything further (unless, of course, you would like to)!

To get your CUSTOMIZABLE 50% off Starter Kit CLICK HERE!  Use my recruit password 'stamptastic' to join now!


Starter Kit contents
Digital Plus Starter Kit contents

Have any questions or want to find out more?  Email me anytime!
Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin