Friday, November 5, 2010

October's Card Club Projects

Share
Today, I'm posting the cards we made at October's card club.  I have such a fun group of gals!!

  
Would you like to join us for our November card classes??  Our next classes are Tuesday, November 30th and Thursday, December 2nd. Kits are available, as well!   We make 6 cards, 2 each of 3 designs.  You can even register online by using the Paypal button below or by emailing me.




Options






I am so excited it is Holiday season already!!  I have already started making projects for decorations around my house for Christmas (of course, I just BARELY put up a few Thanksgiving decorations...)  Anyway, because it's not "full-blown" Christmas-time, yet, I thought I would do a non-traditional color combo for this card, inspired by Andrea Munro's gift tag HERE


I don't know about you, but I ALWAYS need masculine birthday cards! They are really easy to make because they just need a little hardware, and definitely NO bows.  :)  Haha, ok, maybe SOMEtimes they could use a bow-tie.


A CASE from the October Stampin' Success cover~I love the demonstrator magazine!!  So many fabulous ideas!

Happy Stampin'!!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin