Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween (Belated!)

Share
Ok, ok, I know this is ridiculously late to be posting Halloween projects, but I just love how these turned out and didn't have a chance to get them posted.  Please forgive me, my stampin' buddies!!  :) 


These are the projects I did for my Halloween class back in early October and I thought you might like to see them, anyway, even if 'tis the season to be jolly rather than scary! 

Lately, I've been working on Leadership display board samples, and I just can't wait until I can post those for you!!  Watch for them in mid-January.

I hope you have had a chance to take advantage of all the great sales going on RIGHT NOW!  The online spectacular has been fabulous, and don't forget about the amazing 50% off Starter Kit!! Both of these huge sales end TODAY (Nov 30th).

Happy Stampin'!!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin