Monday, November 22, 2010

Online Spectacular!!! Nov 22-30th

Share

During this one week only (Nov 22nd-30th), you can get incredible discounts--up to 50 percent--saving big on your favorite products, as well as qualifying for FREE SHIPPING with online orders of $150 or more.

You won't want to miss this sale! "Door busters" include

  • My Digital Studio - 50 percent off!
  • Designer Fabric - 50 percent off!
  • Free shipping on online or demonstrator orders of $150 or more!





Happy Stampin'!! (I'm off to do some SU! sale-shopping myself!!)
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!
Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale?? CLICK HERE to take a look at all of the current promotions, or take a look at my right side bar under "Super Savers Section".
Blog Widget by LinkWithin