Monday, November 9, 2009

Simply Adorned Product Line Update

Share
I wish I had the fantastic news we've all been dying to get, but unfortunately, I'm still not able to give you a date the Simply Adorned product line will be orderable.

Stay tuned, though, I'll keep you posted with the latest information!

~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me, I'll respond promptly!

What's on Sale??

MY DIGITALSTUDIO IS HERE! To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin