Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jingle All the Way

Share
Are you dying to start decorating for Christmas like I am?? I have been bugging my husband since the first of November...
"What do you say we start putting up Christmas decorations?" (hopeful smile) "mmm." (nose wrinkle)

A few days later...
"So, those Christmas decorations sure seem like they would love to get out of those boxes!" (another hopeful smile)
"mmm." (grumble)

"Now??" (hopeful smile #3)

I think it's working...? Well, maybe not yet, but soon! So, in the meantime, here is a project I was working on last night. My poor Christmas cards class this morning! Instead of prepping supplies for class this morning, I ended up working on this! I was just a little behind schedule... :)

This project features the "Jingle All the Way" vinyl (114707) from the Decor Elements catalog. Want a FREE copy of the Decor Elements catalog? Just Email Me and I'll put yours in the mail today!

I also used Merry Moments DSP (115672), Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon (109065), Mr. Big (113439) and the Fan-tabulous Top Note Die (113463). I purchased the shadow box at a local craft store.

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

What's on Sale??

HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA! Buy a gift, receive a gift! Receive a FREE Decor Elements piece (up to $16.95) when you spend $50 from the Holiday Gift-Giving Guide, CLICK HERE to view the Gift Giving Guide.

MY DIGITALSTUDIO IS HERE! To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin