Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Dasher

Share
I have been working on Christmas cards all this month, and I'm super excited for my Christmas cards class coming up this Saturday! Today's card is one of the cards for my Christmas cards class, and features the "Dasher" single stamp (in the Under $10 section of the Idea Book and catalog!). I was inspired by this lovely Top Note Box on Split Coast Stampers.

When I design Christmas cards, I always have simplicity in mind (I send out over 300 cards each year (!) so I have to keep them simple to keep myself sane). This card has a fancy look, but it is all due to the magic of Mr Big (The Big Shot!). I used my Big Shot, Top Note Die, and Scallop Circle #2 Die to create those curves.

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? All of the supplies I used are listed below. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Don't forget, the Holiday Mini Catalog will only be here for another month! Email me to get your FREE copy.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps:Dasher (116816), Grateful Greetings (116511)
Ink:Chocolate Chip (100908), Old Olive (102277)
Paper:Chocolate Chip (102128), Kraft (107070), Old Olive (100702), Real Red (102482), Very Vanilla (100730)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Top Note Die (113463), Scallop Circle Die #2 (113469), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531)
Embellishments:1" Double-stitched Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (115607)

Have any questions or comments? Please email me (I'm friendly!)

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

What's on Sale??

HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA! Buy a gift, receive a gift! Receive a FREE Decor Elements piece (up to $16.95) when you spend $50 from the Holiday Gift-Giving Guide, CLICK HERE to view the Gift Giving Guide.

MY DIGITALSTUDIO IS HERE! To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin