Monday, July 6, 2009

A Stamptastic Makeover!

Share
It's time for a Stamptastic blog mini-makeover! To celebrate all of the new and fun products in the just-released 2009-2010 catalog, I wanted to make a few updates and changes around my blog, too! One of my favorite new Designer Series Paper sets is the "Razzleberry Lemonade". I changed my header graphic to match one of the new prints (click on the image to get a closer look!):And, if that cute paper isn't enough, get a closer look at the NEW catalog by ordering the 2009-2010 catalog for just $5 (shipping included)! For the month of July ONLY, I am offering a 50% discount off the cover price of the NEW 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog! Email me to order yours today! If you want to take a look at the catalog RIGHT NOW you can click on any of the links below to get your downloadable copy:
Ok, so now that all of that catalog excitement is out, let's get back to blog beauty! I've added a 3rd column which I think looks and feels oh-so-nice. I found a great tutorial on how to add a 3rd column to a Blogger blog here. And the best part is, it was sooo easy to do!
You may have also noticed that I added a photo of me. I always like to have a visual of the person behind the blogs I read, so I thought I would add one, too. It also has a nifty feature, give my pic a 'click', and you can email me with any questions about products, orders, or just to say 'hi!' ~smile~

Happy Stampin'!!

~Heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin