Thursday, October 29, 2009

Princess Time!

Share
Today's card is another one of the fantastic projects from my St. George Creative Stampers Retreat. I think it's perfect for coordinating with the Princess Party Kit (116214) as part of this week's DEAL of the WEEK!!

My favorite features of this card are the pop-up wand on the inside of the card, and all that gorgeous bling on the crown (courtesy of Chunky Essentials glitter (108797), of course!!)

Ready to have some Stampin' fun?? Just CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of the supplies you need. Once you get there, click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner, and use the item numbers listed below.

Need a hard copy of the catalog to call your own?? Email me and get the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog for just $9.95.

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Stampin' Supplies (and item numbers):

Stamps:Princess Time (116720)

Have any questions or comments? Please email me, I'm friendly!

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

What's on Sale??

MY DIGITALSTUDIO IS HERE! To view Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Video, CLICK HERE.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Now is a wonderful time to join our Stamptastic group AND get My Digital Studio, too!

STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack is HOT! HOT! HOT!. Check it out and save up to 80%!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 5. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin