Sunday, October 4, 2009

Double the Diapers, Double the fun!

Share
I have some exciting news...I'm going to be an auntie! And not once, but twice! My sister-in-law is having twin boys. Poor girl, she's not going to be getting much sleep for a while, but Aunt Heather will be happy to come to play while mom takes a nap (or two)!

We had a family baby shower for her last night, and these cute "Baby's First Year" photo frames are what I made for her. There is a wallet size photo frame for each month of the first year of their lives, so we'll always remember what cute little babies they are.

How do you like that adorable DSP?? Well, get ready...get ready...Those are Sale-A-Bration DSP from last year! Want to know something really cool?? Sale-A-Bration is going to be not 2 months...but 3 WHOLE MONTHS (starting in January 2010). I know you are just as excited as I am!! Stay Tuned!

Happy Stampin!
~Heather

Shop Online Anytime, 24/7! CLICK HERE to Shop Now!

Have any questions or comments? Email me anytime (I'm friendly!)

2 comments:

Shanna said...

So cute! What a perfect gift!

Mindy said...

These are so cute! What a great idea (and motivation for keeping up on photos, too). So sorry I couldn't be there last night- The dr said Abby does have strep. It looked like so much fun when I dropped by!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin